HILARY WEBSTER, KPA CTP, FFCP, FDM, AnimalKind
Hilary is a certified professional dog trainer through the Karen Pryor Academy (KPA-CTP) and is also a Fear Free Animal Trainer (FFCP). She has taken courses through Catch Canine Academy and the International School of Canine Psychology. Additionally, through continuing education she aims to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date force free training plans.
She’s been working with animals for ten years, and has been dog walking for six years. With both the education and the experience, she is able to give you a very unique perspective when it comes to working with your dog. Coaching that is not only science-based, but practical and real-world-tested too!
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA CTP)
- Fear Free Certified Professional: Animal Trainer (FFCP)
- CATCH Canine Trainers Academy Pro Skills
- ISCP Certificate in Canine Behaviour
- Aggression in Dogs Master Course (Michael Shikashio, CDBC)
- L.E.G.S. Applied Ethology Course (certified Family Dog Mediator)